Lancefield Romsey Community Support
Don’t sit at home feeling lonely, depressed or, even a bit down. Call us, we can help.
A variety of services for people in need – financially, physically or, mentally.
- food parcels & home cooked meals
- social contact through phone calls
- assistance with accessing technology to connect with family and friends
- help supporting a friend or neighbour you are concerned about
- and linkage to services – for example counselling, financial assistance and domestic violence support.
FOOD SHARE – take what you need, give what you can.
Sometimes it can be difficult to make ends meet when things happen that are out of our control; we believe no-one should go without food, or miss out on sharing meals with other. Lancefield Romsey Community Support continues to support community members that are impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic and to support people who need emergency food assistance. We have a variety of basic supplies from fresh produce to frozen meals, fresh eggs, baby needs and pet food. The Lancefield Food Share cart is located outside The Townhouse (28 High Street, Lancefield) and works on a ‘Swap, Share, Take or, Donate’ basis. Leave your donations of nonperishable foods or, excess fresh produce for others to take or swap if they are in need. If you are in need please call 0491 243 996, email firstname.lastname@example.org or, visit www. lancefield.org.au/lrcs so a package that suits your needs can be organised. Lancefield Neighbourhood House 5429 1214.